Mauro Fiore, Jr., is a Los Angeles native who graduated from Law School in 1998. Since graduating and founding his Law Firm Mr. Fiore and his firm have a proud record of over $100 million dollars of verdicts and settlements obtained for injured clients.
Mr. Fiore has tried over 40 jury trials and focuses his firms practice on premises liability and and dangerous conditions of property cases. He is an elected member of the Board of Governors of the Consumer Attorney’s Association of Los Angeles and of the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Charities.
Mr. Fiore was given an award of recognition by the Los Angeles Superior Court for his service as a volunteer mediator to the P.I. Hub ADR program. He and his very experienced team of lawyers and paralegal staff work closely together to achieve superior results and have brought dozens of cases to trial for deserving clients.
- over $100 million in personal injury cases resolved
- award of recognition by the Los Angeles Superior Court for his service as a volunteer mediator to the P.I. Hub ADR program
- tried over 40 jury trials
- Selected To Super Lawyers: 2016 – 2020
- Selected To Rising Stars: 2013 – 2014
- elected member of the Board of Governors of the Consumer Attorney’s Association of Los Angeles
- elected member of the Board of Governors of the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Charities
- California State Bar, 1998
- California Applicant Attorney Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Eastern Bar Association of Los Angeles County
- American Association for Justice
- Consumer Attorney’s Association of California
- Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1998
- California, 1998
- The Advocate Magazine is a litigation strategy magazine published by Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Writer, Scholarly articles on litigation strategy, 2015
- Featured speaker, Consumer Attorneys Of Los Angeles, 2014
- Frequent Lecturer, Personal Injury Topics to Community Board Programs
- Pro Bono work
- More than 100 hours annually dedicated to helping those in need