Unfortunately, workplace accidents occur just as many other accidents do. However, when something avoidable occurs, such as a lifelong injury or death, it is especially hard to deal with. As a result, there are strict state and federal laws that are implemented to regulate workplace safety to ensure the health and well-being of employees. In addition, workplaces should have their own rules and regulations in place to ensure the safety of employees, as well as customers, patients, and clients. Although there are many safety regulations in place, managers and owners either choose to ignore them completely or cut corners out of carelessness and bad communication. At the Law Offices of Mauro Fiore, Jr., our team is highly experienced in representing victims of workplace accidents. It is our goal to hold the responsible party liable for their wrongdoings and do everything it takes to get you the settlement that you deserve.
Common Workplace Accident Injuries
Some of the most common workplace accident injuries include but are not limited to:
- Slip and falls
- Injuries from falling objects
- Automobile and equipment accidents
- Body parts caught in machinery
- Exposure to toxic substances
- Fires and explosions
If you have experienced any of the injuries mentioned above, or any injuries at all in the workplace, it is always best to consult with a Los Angeles workplace lawyer to preserve your rights. Contact our team for a free consultation today.
Why Do I Need a Workplace Accident Lawyer?
When it comes to workplace accidents, these cases are not only stressful because of the physical toll that it has taken on your body, but the emotional, mental, and financial burdens it brings too. We understand that dealing with the aftermath of a workplace accident is extremely trying, and it is our goal to handle every aspect of your case so you can focus on recovering. Here are a few ways of how you can benefit from hiring a workplace accident attorney in Los Angeles:
- We will get you set up with reputable doctors to get you the medical treatment you need to recover
- We will handle all legal paperwork and ensure that all deadlines are met, no mistakes are made, and a higher settlement is obtained
- Our expert negotiators will handle every part of the insurance claims process and will never settle for less than you deserve
- We will do everything it takes to maximize your compensation for the losses you endured after the accident