Learn What To Do If You Get Sick On The Job Or Can’t Work Due To COVID-19 It’s hard to get away from the topic of coronavirus, especially with all the recent event cancellations and school closures. There are lots of questions surrounding this new disease: how can the world mitigate it? How will this
This post is written on behalf of Law Offices of Mauro Fiore, Jr.
No Fee Unless We WIN!
Do I Have A Case?
We'll tell you what you're facing, and how to get through it.
- Coronavirus Q&A With Attorney Sergio Puche March 13, 2020
- Head Injuries Among Most Common in E-Scooter Accidents January 27, 2020
- The Uber Safety Report Part 3: Driver Background Checks January 17, 2020
- The Uber Safety Report Part 2: Fatal Accidents January 17, 2020
- The Uber Safety Report Part 1: Sexual Assaults January 7, 2020
- $21.5 Million Awarded To Motorcyclist Hit By Driver December 5, 2019
- Employment Discrimination Isn’t Fair: Choose To Fight Back November 21, 2019
- Proving Negligence In A Drowsy Driving Accident November 14, 2019
- Do You Have Grounds For A Premises Liability Suit? November 8, 2019
- Here’s 3 Things You Should Know About California’s Wage Laws October 10, 2019
Share this post with your friends
Cities that are hoping to reduce pollution and traffic are increasingly promoting the use of electronic scooters, which are often provided by private companies that rent out these devices for a short period of time via a phone application. Residents and tourists alike take these devices out for a ride and then drop them off
In this, the third and final article on the 2019 Uber Safety Report, we will take a look at how Uber background checks its drivers and whether the process is rigorous enough to keep you and your family safe. For more information on what was in the Uber Safety Report, check out Part 1 on
In our last article on the 2019 Uber Safety Report, we provided important information on how to receive compensation if you were the victim of sexual assault on or after an Uber ride. This week, we look at Uber’s data on fatal accidents. Families who have lost a loved one in a fatal Uber accident
In this, the first of a three-part series on the contents of the 2019 Uber Safety Report, we examine the horrifying number of sexual assaults that took place against Uber passengers and drivers last year. Sexual Assaults Suffered by Uber Passengers and Drivers: What Are Your Legal Rights and Options? Uber, Lyft and other rideshare
As a motorcyclist, you know how dangerous it can be when you’re riding. People don’t always see you, and simple mistakes, like failing to signal, can mean that you don’t have time to get out of the way. When others make mistakes, the reality is that you could be badly hurt or killed.