Have you recently experienced a car accident that left you needing medical attention? If so, it pays to have a qualified legal team on your side. Yet, when you’re in the throes of recovery, it can be difficult to know when and how to contact one. That’s why we’re here. Today, we’re sharing a few
This post is written on behalf of Law Offices of Mauro Fiore, Jr.
No Fee Unless We WIN!
Do I Have A Case?
We'll tell you what you're facing, and how to get through it.
- When Should You Contact a Car Accident Attorney? May 27, 2020
- Dangerous Drivers Plague California Roads During COVID Crisis May 26, 2020
- COVID-19 Traffic Stats May 14, 2020
- Coronavirus Q&A With Attorney Sergio Puche March 13, 2020
- Head Injuries Among Most Common in E-Scooter Accidents January 27, 2020
- The Uber Safety Report Part 3: Driver Background Checks January 17, 2020
- The Uber Safety Report Part 2: Fatal Accidents January 17, 2020
- The Uber Safety Report Part 1: Sexual Assaults January 7, 2020
- $21.5 Million Awarded To Motorcyclist Hit By Driver December 5, 2019
- Employment Discrimination Isn’t Fair: Choose To Fight Back November 21, 2019
Share this post with your friends
While most people have responded to the COVID-19 crisis and California’s stay-at-home order by hunkering down with their families and trying to make the most of this intimate time together, others are taking advantage of the empty roads by recklessly driving on them. Even though there are fewer miles being logged during this time, new
Police-reported injury crashes on state highways in 5 Southern California Counties Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ventura Week Starting date 2020 All crashes(1) Unsafe speed crashes (2) Improperturningcrashes (3) DUI crashes(4) Other crashes(5) Ped crashes(6) Bike crashes(7) Entire Period 4879 2517 969 430 963 72 38 2/3/2020 462 251 66 45 100 6
Learn What To Do If You Get Sick On The Job Or Can’t Work Due To COVID-19 It’s hard to get away from the topic of coronavirus, especially with all the recent event cancellations and school closures. There are lots of questions surrounding this new disease: how can the world mitigate it? How will this
Cities that are hoping to reduce pollution and traffic are increasingly promoting the use of electronic scooters, which are often provided by private companies that rent out these devices for a short period of time via a phone application. Residents and tourists alike take these devices out for a ride and then drop them off
In this, the third and final article on the 2019 Uber Safety Report, we will take a look at how Uber background checks its drivers and whether the process is rigorous enough to keep you and your family safe. For more information on what was in the Uber Safety Report, check out Part 1 on