Cities that are hoping to reduce pollution and traffic are increasingly promoting the use of electronic scooters, which are often provided by private companies that rent out these devices for a short period of time via a phone application. Residents and tourists alike take these devices out for a ride and then drop them off
This post is written on behalf of Law Offices of Mauro Fiore, Jr.
No Fee Unless We WIN!
Do I Have A Case?
We'll tell you what you're facing, and how to get through it.
- Head Injuries Among Most Common in E-Scooter Accidents January 27, 2020
- The Uber Safety Report Part 3: Driver Background Checks January 17, 2020
- The Uber Safety Report Part 2: Fatal Accidents January 17, 2020
- The Uber Safety Report Part 1: Sexual Assaults January 7, 2020
- $21.5 Million Awarded To Motorcyclist Hit By Driver December 5, 2019
- Employment Discrimination Isn’t Fair: Choose To Fight Back November 21, 2019
- Proving Negligence In A Drowsy Driving Accident November 14, 2019
- Do You Have Grounds For A Premises Liability Suit? November 8, 2019
- Here’s 3 Things You Should Know About California’s Wage Laws October 10, 2019
- Kevin Hart Involved In Serious Crash In California September 23, 2019
Share this post with your friends
In this, the third and final article on the 2019 Uber Safety Report, we will take a look at how Uber background checks its drivers and whether the process is rigorous enough to keep you and your family safe. For more information on what was in the Uber Safety Report, check out Part 1 on
In our last article on the 2019 Uber Safety Report, we provided important information on how to receive compensation if you were the victim of sexual assault on or after an Uber ride. This week, we look at Uber’s data on fatal accidents. Families who have lost a loved one in a fatal Uber accident
In this, the first of a three-part series on the contents of the 2019 Uber Safety Report, we examine the horrifying number of sexual assaults that took place against Uber passengers and drivers last year. Sexual Assaults Suffered by Uber Passengers and Drivers: What Are Your Legal Rights and Options? Uber, Lyft and other rideshare
As a motorcyclist, you know how dangerous it can be when you’re riding. People don’t always see you, and simple mistakes, like failing to signal, can mean that you don’t have time to get out of the way. When others make mistakes, the reality is that you could be badly hurt or killed.
Employment discrimination is something that no employee should have to struggle with. It’s hard to know that you’re being discriminated against. It could mean that you’re not able to get the roles you want at work or that you’re paid less just because of your gender or personal background.